Wednesday, August 26, 2009

anatomy of a mistake (v4)

This is my last emo post. After this, I swear I'll stop talking about what happened. Just let me tell our story because after I post this, all will be forgotten.



1. Don’t look at me like that. I can’t focus when you look at me like that.

2. I’m not sure if I should. Eh, maybe just a few bottles.

3. Are jokes really half meant?

4. Why can’t I stop thinking about you?

5. Holding you makes me feel a little less hollow.

6. I’m with friends. Where are you?

7. The minute I stepped into that bar, I knew I was making a big mistake.

8. You have a very beautiful voice. Please stop singing while I still have control over myself.

9. I think I’m ready now.

10. 3… 2… 1… sparks.

11. This is all I have but if you’ll take it, it’s yours.

12. Your friends hate me. My friends hate you. It’s a good thing we like each other.

13. I came here to say goodbye to you. (1)

14. I’m no good with these things. I always let my mind take over. I’ll be your mind if you’ll be my heart.

15. If you’re gonna hurt me then do it quickly. Dammit. (2)

16. You’re so broken. I think I can fix you. Don’t cry anymore. I’m right here.

17. Your promise: no matter what happens, whether or not we end up together, we’ll always be in each other’s lives.

18. B-- who?

19. Love is so painful. I wonder why people even bother. I need you.

20. I never knew the simple pleasure of watching a movie while holding your hand. It’s like before you, my hands were empty. I don’t want them to be empty anymore.

21. Too high. Can’t come down. Losing my head. Spinning ‘round and ‘round. This feels like loving for the first time again.

22. Who am I to you? What is this to you? I can’t do this anymore. It hurts too much. (3)

23. Running. Raining. Thinking you would come after me.

24. Should we talk? I’m sure there are things to be said.


25. I love you, too. I’ll fight while I still can. Even if it hurts. A lot.

26. It’s been three days. I’ve missed you. Why are we pretending like nothing happened? Yes, let’s talk tomorrow.

27. You’re not here. If you really love me, why aren’t you here? Don’t I deserve more than silence?

28. This hurts too much. Goodbye. (4)

29. There’s beauty in breaking down in front of friends.

30. My head is spinning. My eyes are swollen. Where is my heart? If you don’t want it, can I please have it back?



Moonstar88
Migraine
Todo Combo